Monday 10 April 2017

F&C Magazine, Article on Compound Dovetails


The latest edition of F&C is out now and has my article on the making of a compound angle dovetail box. This is the most complex box in the recent run of articles and my favourite.


There are five pages of detailed explanation as well as the usual very good exploded drawings and dimensions.

There is also a good four page feature on Australian tool maker Chris Vesper, he makes some wonderful tools and you can one of his sliding bevels being used in my article.


Funny man and great woodworker Roy Underhill is in the spotlight this month. I'm really looking forward to seeing him perform again at Handworks next month.


1 comment:

  1. I used to read F&C Magazine and got deliver this magazine on weekly basis. The new eddition of the magazine looking more nice and attractive

    ReplyDelete