Friday 30 June 2017

John Makepeace New Book


Following the visit to John's fine house he did a talk the next day to a packed audience. The main purpose of the talk was to launch his new book detailing the work and careers of the people that passed through Parnham. It reads like a 'who's who' of the furniture making world, although many of the students branched out into other disciplines such as architecture. I haven't read the whole thing yet but it's a truly fascinating book, and I highly recommend buying a copy on it's imminent release. John very kindly signed my copy, a true gentleman.
  

2 comments:

  1. Hey I trust your word and I am going to look into this book after your suggestion thank you for posting about it and sharing it with all of us I will get back to you about it after I have gone through it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good I hope you like it. All the best, David.

      Delete